About Magnesium Oil
Are You Magnesium Deficient?
Magnesium is referred to as the "Master Mineral" because it is responsible for over 300 vital functions in your body. When Magnesium is deficient, everything in the body begins to crumble greatly compromising your health.
If you've experienced any of the following symptoms then there's a strong chance that you are
- Muscle Cramps Period Pains
- Restless Legs Anxiety
- Insomnia Migraines
- Irritability Inability to relax
- Bone spurs Constipation
Transdermal Magnesium is a far superior method for safely & quickly raising your Magnesium levels. Research shows that Magnesium Chloride applied topically, has maximum absorption rates and as a result it goes straight into the bloodstream and is delivered to the cells that need it, therefore it bypasses the digestive system. Subsequently it works far more effectively than oral supplements, which have very poor absorption rates with up to 90% getting lost in the digestive system.
1. Magnesium Oil causing itchiness or stinging can be a sign of low levels of the mineral in your body
2. Using too much Magnesium Oil can contribute to the stinging sensation. Start by gradually getting your body used to it.
3. Magnesium Oil acts as the vasodilator that relaxes muscle cells and increases blood flow in capillaries. This may also cause a stinging sensation.
4. Technically speaking Magnesium Oil is Magnesium Chloride Brine i.e salt water. Once the oil has been absorbed into the skin, it may leave a slight residue, which can trigger itchiness for people with sensitive skin.
1. Relieves muscle aches & pains
2. Boosts energy
3. Calms nerves and eases anxiety
4. Promotes a good nights sleep
5. Aids constipation
6. Prevents asthma
7. Promotes a healthy heart
8. Relieves migraines
9. Controls bladder functions
10. Helps keep bones strong & healthy
A warm bath with Magnesium Bath Salts is simply the best way to relax, remedy your deficiency & experience a myriad of health benefits. Helps to relax muscles, relieve stress while promoting heart health. If you don't have a bath try a foot soak.